LAST SEED SALE OF THE YEAR
Shelton Seed Sale Availability 8/23:
- Pacific Diploid
- Pacific Triploid
- Oly's (VERY limited supply)
- Cultch Bags
- THERE WILL BE NO KUMOS AVAILABLE
2014 Taylor Shellfish Seed Sales :: Grow Your Own Oysters, Clams, Mussels and Geoduck
- All seed sale days are Saturdays corresponding to good minus tides.
- Shelton & Samish sales are 8 AM - 11 AM.
- Quilcene sales are 9 AM - 12 Noon
Shelton Plant (new building up the hill)
8 AM - 11 AM
- May 31
- June 28
- July 26
- August 23
Samish Farm Store
8 AM - 11 AM
9 AM - 12 Noon
For Seed Sale Information:
Dave DeAndre, Taylor Shellfish Farms Seed Sale Coordinator
HOW YOU CAN BE A FRIEND OF PUGET SOUND
As a fellow shellfish farmer, we ask that you consider getting involved (if you are not already) to support efforts to keep the marine waters of the state clean and safe for shellfish culture. How?
- Get involved in local shoreline and growth management planning
- Maintain your septic system in good working order
- Collect and dispose of pet waste in areas where it can not wash into surface waters
- Fence your horses or cows out of streams
- Recycle used motor oil and dispose of household hazardous wastes at appropriate facilities, not in your yard or septic system.