Coconut Curry Sauce
Posted by Taylor Shellfish
Coconut Curry Sauce Cooking Instructions
We partnered with Vern's Food & Farm to create an excellent curry sauce that can be prepared with our Totten Inlet Mussels, Manila Clams or a mixture of both. This sauce is gluten and dairy free. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- Rinse shellfish under cool water (debeard if preparing with mussels)
- Coat a large pan (with a fitted lid) with a swirl of cooking oil, a splash of white wine and Coconut Curry Sauce (1/4 cup per pound). and turn to medium heat
- When the liquid begins to bubble, add shellfish to pan, stir and cover with lid. Turn to medium-high heat
- Cook until shellfish are fully open (3-4 minutes). Discard any unopened shells.
- Remove the shellfish from the pan and plate in a bowl.
- Continue to simmer the sauce until thickened to desired consistency. Add salt & pepper, to taste.
- Spoon sauce over shellfish, garnish with parsley and serve with crusty bread.