Ekone Smoked Tuna and Artichoke Dip
Posted by Taylor Shellfish
- 1 baguette cut into ½ inch slices
- ¼ cup butter at room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz sour cream
- 8 oz jarred artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach blanched, strained, and drained of any remaining liquid
- 1 can smoked albacore tuna
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
Heat your oven to a low-broil and spread butter evenly over each slice of baguette. Spread the bread slices evenly over a baking sheet and broil for five minutes- remember to set a timer because it’s easy to let these little guys slip your mind and burn them to a crisp. Change the oven temperature to 350°.
Now the fun/easy part; simply combine the remaining ingredients (except the cheese and chives for garnish) into a bowl until entirely integrated and transfer the mixture into a glass, ovensafe bowl or container, top with remaining cheese and chive and bake for 20 minutes or until the top of the dip is golden brown. Let rest for five minutes before serving.