Chili, Ginger, Rice Wine Vinegar Oysters
Posted by Taylor Shellfish
- ½ thumb-sized piece peeled ginger, finely grate
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 red chili, finely chopped and deseeded
- Fresh coriander, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Taylor Oysters
- Shuck your oysters. Place the opened oysters on a bed of ice (Learn to Shuck Oysters the Taylor way!)
- Mix ginger, rice wine vinegar, red chili, coriander
- Stir into a teaspoon of sugar until dissolved.
- Drop a small amount on each oyster
- Slurp and enjoy!
Recipe From: Jamie Oliver (http://www.jamieoliver.com/)