Tickets to Oyster Shucking Lessons at Bellevue
Posted by Taylor Shellfish
Master the art of shucking an oyster from a Taylor Shellfish pro. Learn about oyster history, growing methods and taste. While you practice your shucking skills enjoy a couple of glasses of wine or champagne. As an added bonus, learn about the Pacific Northwest native largest burrowing clam, the Geoduck. Our pro will break it down and allow you to taste.
When: Sunday April 28, Sunday May 26, Sunday June 9
Where: Taylor Shellfish Oyster Bar - Bellevue (504 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004)
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Learn step by step shucking technique from a Taylor Shellfish pro
- 12+ oysters to practice, and slurp!
- 2 glasses of wine or champagne
- Geoduck demonstration + taste
- Oyster shucking knife to take home